Design and deployment of Pipedrive
Pipedrive is one of the best CRMs in the world created by Estonians themselves! Nominated by many experts as the TOP 1 maker in sales management and project management software. Why? Because it’s easy. This is NOT another control tool created by IT men, which adds unnecessary clicks and work agaisnt the salesman. It is software developed by the salesmen themselves (in 2010 Peep Vain, Urmas Purde and Timo Rein). The goal of Pipedrive has been the same from the beginning: to make the job of salesman or project manager easier and more efficient.
Pipedrive is so cleverly built that it does not let the salesman forget to carry out his next activity with this customer. Pipedrive is cloud-based and easy to use on your phone. Allowing you to easily log customer calls and information while you move from one field to another with playful ease. A great tool for a client manager to stay in regular contact with key clients; for the driver at any given time to get a concrete idea of what the sale is like and where to focus.
But as with any software, what matters most to Pipedrive is not the program itself, but its initial design and deployment in the team. It has been scientifically proven that on average, it takes 21-66 days for an adult to change one ingrained habit. If not available on a daily basis, the period is even longer. Why are other softwares not successfully implemented in the company? Because initial deployment didn’t cover the basics and randomly managed along with other activities.
When conducting sales audits for our clients and mapping their current situation, we often encounter the following problems:
- Sales people forget important activities.
- If there is more than enough work, then there is no overview of what activities actually bring in money and what is important.
- Sales people claim that time is scarce and can not be done. Although in reality there is no overview of their time efficiency. In most cases, in hindsight, we see that in reality, the problem is either efficiency or lack thereof.
- The driver does not have a quick overview of how many different deals are currently in progress. How many offers have been sent, and where the country is. If you do not know, it is also very difficult to lead or direct a team at all, especially at the end of the month or year when budget execution is at risk.
- The company is addicted to its salesman because he has all the email, contacts and communication history in his hands. If the salesman becomes ill or goes away, all activities are disrupted and the customer base is threatened.
If you or your company have any of the above problems, Pipedrive is the perfect solution that will actually give your team the best tools to drive sales.
Kliendid Pipedrive-i kohta
Indrek Nõlvak Member of the Executive Board of KAFO
KAFO has introduced PipeDrive for sales management many years ago. But it was not until the end of last year and early this year that we got the right momentum. This is thanks to the involvement of professional sales management experts from DominateSales, who helped re-launch the KAFO PipeDrive environment. With the help of professionals, we redesigned the entire process and all sales lines so that they began to strongly support sales and were no longer just an administrative tool. The results have not made you wait.
Why? Because we just don’t deliver the software, we build it to support your business model. And most importantly, we will train the next 1-3 months for your entire team to use Pipedrive properly every day. Results Guaranteed!